Monday, April 22, 2013

Brief Introduction

Welcome to my world- the world of a completely nerdalicious (naturally) fangirl. It's a tough world out there, but somehow, I've found my peace through a blog. Blogs, by nature, are something of disdain, filled with ramblings and nonsense. However, I hope to change that opinion through musings about books I've read recently. I tend to read YA fiction, with my favorites ranging from Harry Potter to Divergent. All in all, I plan to keep you as a book lover out there satisfied with reviews about up-and-coming books, as well as me trying to contain myself when supernovas occur in the world of a fangirl, covering events from movie news to book signings. 

Over and out,
Nerdalicious

P.S. That name is quite a mouthful, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment