Monday, April 22, 2013

Cover Talk: The Fall of Five

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears for the first edition of Cover Talk. Today I will be discussing the (okay, amazing) cover of The Fall of Five by Pittacus Lore. If you aren't aware, this is the fifth book in the Lorien Legacies Series, one that I loooove (mind the grammar).

What makes this series so good, in my opinion? It's not the intricate plotline or the relateable characters that make me adore it- it's the fact that it's readable. With this series, I can sit down and eat it up in a day or two and feel like I haven't missed a thing. Not many books suck me in and make me actually want to stay in their lives.

Back to the cover. Can we just take, I don't know, take a moment to appreciate the glory that has manifested in this? This beautiful creation?

Yes, why yes we can.

The book is going to be released in late August- just in time for school to start. So, if you happen to see me hanging upside down from a swing reading this, you'll know that I'm thoroughly satisfied. (I would also recommend calling up a doctor of some sorts, because let's get real: I would literally die from reading that book, and not just because of the overload of feels.)

Emotions clocking in: joy joy joy.

That is all.

Over and out,
Nerdalicious


No comments:

Post a Comment