Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cover Talk: Cress by Marissa Meyer


Oh man, what a babe. This cover was released today, July 31, in case you missed it. This is the third book in The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer.

I rather like the color scheme for this. I feel like the red (a constant theme through the three covers) is a nice touch to the long hair, which is supposed to be Repunzel. I feel like the blue will be very pretty on bookshelves.

I'm glad that they haven't had a cover change for these books yet. With more than just these three books planned for the series, I can see a cover change coming in the future, although I really, really like these covers. This cover makes me already excited for Cress.

Along with the release, a Q & A, and an excerpt was released from the author. The full article can be found here: http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/books/2013/07/31/cress-book-cover-excerpt-reveal/2600463/

Over and out,
Nerdalicious

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan of the covers for this series and I hope that they never change them. So beautiful!

    I still need to read Scarlet, but Cinder was amazing.

    ReplyDelete